Dr.Arumilli B Rajendra Babu DNB (Ortho), MRCS, FRCS (Trauma & Orthopaedics) U.K
Specialist in Orthopaedics, Joint Replacement, Arthroscopy & Trauma
- Attained FRCS(Trauma & Orthopaedics)from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK and is listed in the Specialist Register of the UK
- Has completed International AO Trauma Fellowship at Basel,Switerland.
- Trained under Mr.Phil Hrist,eminent Revision joint replacement surgeon, Manchester,UK.
- Worked under Dr.S.Rajasekaran,Ganga Hospitals, Coimbatore and obtained DNB(Orth).
Dr.Arumilli Prasanthi MRCP Ch, U.K
Specialist in Paediatrics and Neonatology
- Attained MRCP Ch degree from the Royal College Of Paediatrics and child health,U.K
- Completed her Paediatric training on the sought after Mersey rotation programme, Liverpool, U.K.
- Trained in the prestigious Alder Hey Children’s hospital, Liverpool, U.K
- Had extensive Neonatal training at the Liverpool Women’s Hospital, U.K
Dr.Arumilli Krishna Phaneendra Prasad M.D (DVL)
Specialist in Skin,Venereal and Cosmetic diseases
- Attained postgraduation in DVL at GSL Medcial College Rajhmundry.
- Did his M.D. under Dr.G.Raghurama Rao,an eminent teacher and a leading Dermatologist.
- Has had training in Cosmetology procedures and in using different Lasers in Dermatology.
- Has presented many award papers in state and national conferences.
Dr.Arumilli Spoorthy M.D General Medicine
Specialist in General and Emergency Medicine
- Completed her postgraduation in General & Emergency Medicine from GSL Medical College, Rajahmundry.
- Completed internship at Gandhi Medical College , Hyderabad
- Attained MBBS from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College ,Belgaum, Karnataka